Responsible AI is an important topic to research and to see how to adopt this approach.
Microsoft lists its six key principles for responsible AI: accountability, inclusiveness, reliability and safety, fairness, transparency, and privacy and security. Creating responsible and trustworthy AI is most important and these are essential principals which have two perspectives: ethical and explainable. The Microsoft AI Principles for AI systems are
- Fairness - should treat all people fairly
- Reliability & Safety - should perform reliably and safely
- Privacy & Security - should be secure and respect privacy
- Inclusiveness - should empower everyone and engage people
- Transparency - should be understandable
- Accountability - People should be accountable for AI systems