I attended PASS SQL Saturday Cambridge 8 September 2018. This was held at The Møller Centre, Churchill College, Storey's Way, Cambridge. Another great training day packed full of lots of new and exciting data technology.
I attended some amazing sessions. These were
- Data Classification in SQL Server and Azure SQL Database - Mark Pryce-Maher
- Azure Cosmos DB - What you need to know to build globally distrib - Satya SK Jayanty
- Using AI to write session submission to SQLSaturday - Terry McCann
- Power BI server and Office Online server, modernize your on-premises BI approach. - Isabelle Van Campenhoudt
- Bricking it: An Introduction to Azure Databricks - Simon Whiteley
- SQLOpsStudio Vs SSMS - There can be only one - Warwick Rudd
- Branding Yourself for a Dream Job - Steve Jones
There was some very interesting learning, that I took away, which I will write about in a follow up blog.