The Data Maturity Assessment for Government helps public sector organisations to measure, improve and maintain the health and strength of their data ecosystems.
• How you get value out of data.
• Making decisions, evidencing impact, improving services.
• Technical aspects of data management.
• Assets, collection, quality, interoperability.
• Engagement with data from senior, strategic and business leadership.
• Strategy, responsibility, oversight, investment.
• Attitudes to data across the organisation.
• Awareness, openness, security, responsibility.
• Systems and tools for storing, sharing, and using data.
• Data and analytical literacy across the organisation.
• Providing development opportunities.
The topics covered for each themes above
The maturity levels in the framework are
Level 2: Emerging
Level 3: Learning
Level 4: Developing
Level 5: Mastering
- Data Maturity Assessment for Government: hub
- Data Maturity Assessment for Government: framework
- National Data Strategy
- Digital and Data Roadmap 2022-2025